The P.J. above suggests height-of-misery. Intent of this blog is to bring out the S.O.S. (Save-Our-Soul) need to be an S.O.S.-Miser who INTELLIGENTLY saves for the sake of Planet. Because he knows if he saves, planet will survive-off global-warming & in-turn the life will. Checkout my other blogs and work at http://www.worldOFkaizen.com/

Friday 26 April 2013

Prayer for drought-ridden 10822-Villages

Happy to be 'Shame-less' than Water-less


Not three-sweets in three-plates, I eat in one-plate
To save waterHappy I'm to be 'shame-less'

No hotel-boy who pours full-glass, I fill my own glass 
Good to be 'shame-less' than Water-less

No running-water from tap, I tap a bowl
Fun to be 'Shame-less' than Water-less

'Shame-less' me, a 3-R-brat,
I Reuse-Reduce-Recycle (3R) even on a party-mat.
Thrilled I'm to be 'shame-less' than Water-less

A miser for water from 9-to-5 to 5-to-Nine
Be it 'Mine' or from a Swine
I Pray all be 'shame-less' than Water-less

(Poem-cum-Prayer for 10822-Villages in Maharashtra INDIA that pray for water. Sent for publishing in response to an Appeal by DNA-Newspaper.)

No comments:

Post a Comment